1. Use as directed. Do not exceed prescribed dose.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Consult your health care practitioner if any prescription or over-the-counter medications are currently being used or are prescribed for future use.
4. Keep at room temperature (20°C – 23°C).
5. May produce psychological and/or physical dependence. May impair mental and/or physical ability. Use care when operating a car or machinery
6. Do not take with alcohol, sleep aids, tranquilizers or other CNS depressants.
7. Controlled substance. Dangerous unless used as directed.
8. Keep in a dry place. Protect from light.
Tell your doctor if you experience serious side effects within 24 hours after you receive ketamine including: Severe confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts, or extreme fear.