The weight management protocol is a physician-supervised program designed to help any individual reach his or her specific weight loss goals. The weight management protocol uses a combination of Naltrexone, Sermorelin, Lipo-Trim SL and low-calorie intake to achieve optimum weight loss results. The protocol may also boost metabolism and help patients lose large amounts of fat, all without feeling hungry…
This program is designed to use Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) in addition to Sermorelin and Lipo-Trim SL, for best results. All Medications work slightly differently to help the body raise growth hormone levels which support several health benefits, including weight loss.
This program, using suggested medications and dosages, can only be done under the supervision of a physician.
Naltrexone …………………… Oral Capsules
Monthly Dosage: Month 1 = 1.5mg, Month 2 = 3mg, Month 3+ = 4.5mg
Sermorelin …………………… Injectable w/ Bacteriostatic Water
Lipo-Trim …………………….. Oral Sublingual Spray
Naltrexone (Oral, nightly)
Naltrexone in low doses, is referred to as Low Dose Naltrexone, or LDN. LDN recommended dosage for weight loss is 1.5mg to 4.5mg nightly. Possible benefits of LDN include:
- * May help decrease insulin levels which can improve growth hormone levels in patients. Growth hormone helps the body burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- * May help normalize appetite and reduce hunger.
- * In some studies has shown to reduce general inflammation throughout the body.
- * Naltrexone may help to “normalize” this mismatch between calories burned and appetite, especially in patients with hormonal imbalances.
Sermorelin (Sub Q injection, nightly)
Benefits of Sermorelin Acetate (GHRH) Therapy: (300mcg nightly):
- * Sermorelin may stimulate the pituitary to produce more of your own body’s growth hormone. Growth hormone production drops naturally as we age.
- * Increased growth hormone can increase development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells.
- * Higher growth hormone levels may reduce body fat through lipolysis.
Lipo-Trim SL (Sublingual Oral Spray, 1x daily)
A concentrated sublingual oral spray which includes a combination of amino acids and B vitamins. Recommended dosage is 6 sprays or 1ml daily.
- * Can help the body convert fat into energy
- * May help reduce cravings
- * Can help support immune system
When following a low-calorie diet, there are also other variables to consider. For example, immune system and energy may both be in short supply when restricting calories. Both immune response and energy enhancers may be options to fulfill deficiencies in these areas. Below are options to consider. Please discuss which option may be most suitable for you with your medical provider.
MICC (1ml IM injection, weekly):
MICC is an acronym for the compounds: L-Methionine, Inositol, Choline and Cyanocobalamin. These are lipotropic agents which help with the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. Often referred to as “fat burning” injections, these components, especially inositol and choline, have been found to improve mental function and feelings of depression.
Lipo MIno Mix (1ml IM injection, weekly):
Lipo-Mino Mix starts with a special lipotropics fat burning combination of methionine, inositol, choline, carnitine, B1, B2, B6 and B12. Each of these ingredients can help the body turn fat into energy
Accountability is as much as an important part of a diet, as the diet itself! Each office should have someone who can meet with patients each week for administering the IM injections and weigh ins. Keeping the patients accountable and motivated in their weight loss journey is paramount to the success of the program.